Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amy Winehouse goes BACK TO BLACK ...




Girls talk to each other like men talk to each other. But girls have an eye for detail.
Amy Winehouse

Having listened to great songwriters like James Taylor and Carole King, I felt there was nothing new that was coming out that really represented me and the way I felt. So I started writing my own stuff.
Amy Winehouse

I don't think your ability to fight has anything to do with how big you are. It's to do with how much anger is in you.
Amy Winehouse
I know I'm talented, but I wasn't put here to sing. I was put here to be a wife and a mom and look after my family. I love what I do, but it's not where it begins and ends.
Amy Winehouse
If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl.
Amy Winehouse

My justification is that most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what they're going to do for the next five or ten years. The time they spend thinking about their life, I just spend drinking.
Amy Winehouse

















No comments:

Post a Comment